Raspberry Pi Jam - at the space!

The Library has agreed to promote our Raspberry Pi Jam if we promote theirs :slight_smile:

Good plan - if they have an image, website page or Facebook event pls post here, so I can share accordingly :slight_smile:

Brilliant.
I’ve emailed the past attendees of the Egham Raspberry Jam.

I have searched for Pi Jam info for Guildford Library makerspace - I can only see details of stuff in the past and their website https://www.guildfordmakerspace.org.uk/ doesn’t look to mention Pi Jams at all. [edit] - understood now - we promote their future stuff once it happens :slight_smile:

Yeah. We’re listed in the current The MagPi magazine.

Page 92…

2 Likes

Good work !

Latest bit of advertising was handing out a Pi Jam flyer to an interested chap at a Steampunk convention :slight_smile:
Any others here thinking of coming along - @stochastic_forest, @gingebot, @AndrewPatience ?

Also awaiting flyer as a pfd from @JulianWarren so @stochastic_forest can send it for Guildford Library to hand out copies.

Here’s a PNG, I’ve forwarded it on to @stochastic_forest already.

SHMJamFlyer

1 Like

Quick request - just realised that my lapdock and laptop (both needed for the pi jam) need the same “mickey mouse” lead / mains cable and have only one.
Anyone have one I could borrow or buy off them at the Jam? @stochastic_forest, @Winkleink?

I’ll have a look for you, but I’m not sure I have one of those style of leads.

Thanks!

Pics are up :slight_smile:
Flickr pics