SHM at WI Autumn Faire - 24th Sept 2016 2-5pm at the Spike, Guildford

We will be attending the Guildford WI Autumn Faire on the 24th of Sept.

Details here.

Come and see our 3D printing demonstration and peruse our selection of gift ideas and grab a cup of tea and scrumptious slice of cake at the same time!

Won’t be able to help out with this one, I’m afraid, we have 2 gigs on that day.

Thanks for letting me know Claire, sorry you will miss out on the cake, I hope they are very high paying events :wink:

One’s a food festival and the other is a birthday party, so I suspect cake aplenty!

Touché!

That sounds like free cake, bet it will taste even nicer !

Would anyone be able to pick up the constructed marble run, the marbles, ?Cellotape? and printed sheets for the marble run kits from Games Galaxy and bring them to the space tomorrow evening so we can have them for sale on the stand on Saturday ?

Originally published at: https://www.shmakerspace.org/2016/09/22/guildford-wi-autumn-fair/
Just a quick heads-up that we will be attending the Guildford WI Autumn Fair on the 24th of Sept. (Details here) Come and see our 3D printing demonstration and peruse our selection of gift ideas and grab a cup of tea and scrumptious slice of cake at the same time!

Another event I’ll be missing! I’m being forced to go to Gloucester this weekend :frowning:

Have fun and have a slice of cake for me :cake:

How did it go? Lots of cake consumed I hope? Or has @stochastic_forest been captured by the ladies of the WI?

1 Like

Let them eat cake

There was plenty of good cake and lots of preserves to be had at the WI Autumn Faire.

It certainly wasn’t as busy as last year’s Christmas event but we had a steady stream of people interested in 3D printing and the Makerspace.

We even had someone exploring the possibility of 3D printing the structure of colonies of cells.