We have a lovely Rigol DS1052E 50 MHz Digital Oscilloscope for looking at wavy things. Kindly donated by @Folknology.
The DS1000E Series Digital Oscilloscopes set a new standard for technology and capability. With features including 1 million points of deep memory, FFTs, record and replay, roll mode, alternate trigger mode, and adjustable trigger sensitivity the DS1000E is the new bench standard.
- 2 Analog channels + external trigger
- 1 Million point deep memory
- 1 GSa/sec max sample rate
- 5.7” TFT QVGA (320X240) with 64K color LCD backlit display
- Trigger modes: edge, pulse width, slope, video, pattern, continuous time, and alternate
- Specs PDF