Moog Event happening in Guildford (rescheduled)

Hi,

I know some of you were interested in this event (including @Jagmills, @Takumo and @AndrewPatience) but sadly it had to be rescheduled. It’s now happening at the start of February. There’s a ticketed evening performance on Friday 1st, with the free main event and ticketed performances on Saturday 2nd.

University of Surrey have the details up here: Moog Symposium - It’s a mixture of talks and live performances, the talks are free, the performances you need to book tickets for.

The last one I made it to was interesting and they’ve got some fascinating bits of Moog kit up at the Uni. So if you’re one of the more synth/musically oriented members of the space it’s well worth going to.

1 Like

what can I say, I am very interested! Sadly I am travelling most of next week, however I should be available for the Saturday event.

Thanks for posting this here to remind me :slight_smile:

Thank you for letting us know. Definitely interested!

Anyone planning to go?

A few pics at:
my Flickr page

We met some of the folks from the Modular Cafe group in Aldershot (they meet once a month to discuss bloopy noises) - wouldn’t it be fun to have a collaborative event with them at The Boileroom?

For those not using Facebook, they have other contact details:
modularcafealdershot@gmail.com

2 Likes