Hi, I'm Charlotte

Hello,
I’ve been in Guildford a while and I’m looking to get back to making things. I don’t have any projects in mind yet though!

Would anyone be able to show me around and explain how membership works please?

Thanks!
Charlotte

Hi Charlotte, great to see you here :slight_smile:
@AndrewPatience @stochastic_forest please could you help out with some info about membership?

Hi Charlotte. Welcome!

I will be in our workshop Friday evening from 6.30pm and happy to show and dicuss how everything works.
I’m happy to open anytime this weekend or any evening next week. Let me know what works for you.

Apologies for the slow response. it’s been very busy with holidays and other commitments.

Sorry, I didn’t see this in time.

I might be free Thursday after 7:30pm if you are still available? Otherwise it might be quite late in the evening before I can make it over there, what time do you usually stay until?

Thanks,
Charlotte

Hi Charlotte,

Unfortunately I’ve got another meeting on Thursday evening.
@stochastic_forest Can you help.

I will be at the space on Friday 6.30pm to 11pm.

@AndrewPatience, I just moved to Guildford and would love to piggyback on Charlotte’s request to see the maker space on Friday. Is that possible?

1 Like

@AndrewPatience will you be around, to assist please?

@CharlotteM Hello, I’m Matt. another of the directors, I can be at the space this evening, Thurs, for 7:30pm to show you around. let me know if that still works for you.

Sorry, I’m not feeling well. I won’t be able to make it this evening, or tomorrow evening… :slightly_frowning_face:
I’ve got family visiting next week as well, so I won’t be able to make it then either.
I’ll try again soon!