Still respond by OCTOBER 25TH! It’s beginning to look a lot like Cosy Club

ATTENTION: NEW DATE A POSSIBILITY! WHO CAN MAKE DECEMBER 3RD FOR DINNER?

Show of hands please!:raised_back_of_hand:
Whose up for a Christmas do at the Cosy Club in Tunsgate Quarter, Guildford on Friday 20th December 6:45 - 9:15? They happened to have it free for more or less than 12 people so I just reserved it in case it went to someone else. £28.95 for a 3-course Christmas dinner and it’s DAMN TASTY :yum:

Please declare any +1s, too

Otherwise let me know if a Tuesday would suit you; it’s £10 towards your meal if you reserve it in the coming weeks.

Sound good? Yay or Nay🎄

Sounds good to me, 20th Dec is ok in my diary (though suspect we wouldn’t be able to get there quite as early as 6:45).
If it needs to be a Tues, not 3rd or 10th Dec, please.

Noted. Thanks Claire

That date is good for me (in fact any date is at this moment no one else has decided on a date yet).
Thank you for organising.

Great Andrew, and it’s my pleasure. Let’s see who else is happy with that Friday

I would be up for this. Should be free most days/times.

I’m in for Friday 20th!

Great, Matt. Can everyone let me know if they’re bringing +1s?

That’s good news.

Julian can also make this :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m able to make it! Will be a good opportunity to catch up :slightly_smiling_face:

Look forward to seeing you !

I’m free on the 20th :slight_smile:

I’m visiting my family for Christmas and New Year that day so won’t be free for the 20th. Also not keen on restaurants due to insulin dependent diabeties and diet I have to follow.

Got it. Thanks Claire

Awesome profile picture btw

Great, Lauren!

Ok, I’m going to try one other date to see if everyone can make it. Sorry about that

Ok gang…loads of availability for December 3rd that is unlikely to impact on anyone’s plans as a couple other members said they couldn’t make the Friday before Xmas. I’ll need to know if I’m cancelling that reservation and making a new one by the end of this week, so -

Quick as you can, let’s see a show of hands for December 3! :raised_back_of_hand:

Yes, this place we’re going will be serious fun!